If you are a qualified Personal Trainer or fitness professional, this course will teach you further nutritonal knowledge that you can use immediately with your clients
Advanced Nutrition Course
Date: Wednesday 18th March: 18:30 – 21:30 at Darts Farm, Topsham, Exeter, EX3 0QH This is the price per seminar – booking now for seminar 2
Learn about the correct diet relating to training goals, the negatives of fad diets, correct nutrition for health and performance and much more in this online course complimented with in-person lectures.
Our Advanced Nutrition course has been written to give clarity to an often confusing, fabricated and misleading topic.
This series of seminars will teach you the following:
- What food types we should all be eating
- The effect that foods have on our bodies
- How to get the nutrition correct for your training goal
- An understanding of macro nutrients (protein, fat and carbohydrate) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and where to source them
- How to put this knowledge into practice so that you can place your body in a state of optimal health
- and much much more....
These seminars are for anyone who wants to know more about the foods we should be eating, how they affect our body, and for those who want to make sense from all of the ‘fad’, ‘trendy’ and ‘profit driven’ Diets.
Advanced Nutrition - By James Buckingham of PFP
The series of seminars will cover the following topics:
What Is Health?
- Evolution - What are we truly designed to eat?
- Healthy Food Sources and Macro Requirements
- Including current trends
- Our Environment & How It Effects Our Health
- Toxic environments
Meal plan - Macronutrient considerations
- Meal choices breakdown, including ‘what foods, how to prepare, and why they are necessary’.
- Being organised, food preparation for yourself and your family.
- Daily nutritional intake examples, including the ‘daytime food box’.
- Calories In ‘vs’ Calories Out considerations.
- Explaining IIFYM - If It Fits Your Macros.
“Diets” explained and considerations for your own individual diet
- Diets explained, to include:
- Liquid diets
- Standard American diets
- Gut health
Workout Nutrition - Training to Perform
- Muscle building
- Training for Power
- Training for Endurance
- The Hybrid Individual
- Supplement considerations
- Training supplements
- Health supplements
Fat Storage - Why? Where? How?
- Skin-fold analysis
- Storage sites
- Can you spot reduce
- General Hormonal Cascade
- Genetics and Body Types - Somatotypes
We are not going to be advocating any diet other than educating you on the importance of eating whole foods that are locally sourced, foods that are not processed and foods that have no impact on the environment.
Seminar 1, Seminar 2, Seminar 3, Seminar 4, Seminar 5